– Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
– For what purposes we collect the data we request.
– What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
– For how long we keep them.
– To which recipients your data is communicated.
– What your rights are.
As a business we are aware of and responsible for the laws in force in the countries to which we send our products.
PINCERNA, S.L. (B01637404)
Ctra. Villada, s/n – 24340 Grajal de Campos (León)
Grajal de Campos (León)
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of data sent through:
– CONTACT FORM.
Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means, if you check the acceptance box.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box to send information.
Conservation: Until once your request has been answered by e-mail or through our form, if it has not generated a new treatment. In case you have accepted to receive commercial mailings, until you request to unsubscribe from them.
– SENDING OF E-MAILS.
Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through the email address.
Conservation: Until once your request has been answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment.
– SENDING OF CURRICULUM VITAE BY E-MAIL.
Purpose: To have your resume to participate in our personnel selection processes.
Legitimation: The consent of the user when sending us your personal information and curriculum for our personnel selection processes.
Conservation: During the development of open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
– SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR NEWSLETTER.
Purpose: Sending our commercial newsletter and informative and advertising communications about our products or services that are of interest to you, including by electronic means.
Legitimation: The user’s consent to subscribe to our commercial mailings and/or newsletters.
Conservation: Until the interested party revokes consent and requests to unsubscribe from the service.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships previously generated.
Likewise, you may exercise the following rights:
– Request access to your personal data or their rectification when they are inaccurate.
– Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
– Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
– Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
– Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the responsible party at its postal or e-mail address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website uses technical, personalization, analysis and advertising cookies, own and third party cookies that process connection and/or device data, as well as browsing habits for statistical and advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, when dealing with the aforementioned cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided from alteration, loss, and unauthorized processing or access.
7. Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the accuracy of them.